Main Content

Extension of an Uni-Account (Staff)

This form lets permanent employees extend their Uni-Accounts for another year.
For exceptions and transitional arrangements, see Validity and locking and Frequently asked questions.

I hereby confirm that according to § 37 HessHG (2021) I am still actively working for the Philipps-University (or associated institution). I have either not yet retired, or I am a retired University professor (not apl. Prof. / Hon.-Prof.) with life-long membership.